No bake desserts like this Hawaiian Pineapple Coconut Fluff come together in a snap. Coconut cream pudding mixed with crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, mini marshmallows and toasted macadamia nuts are combined with whipped cream to to turn this goodness into a no-bake sensation. It’s perfect for serving at your next picnic, holiday meal or backyard soiree.
No Bake No Fuss
Fluff desserts are almost too good to be true. The no-cooking-required ingredients come together with ease eliminating the need for special equipment. All that’s needed is a large mixing bowl and spatula with a little elbow grease to combine the dreamy flavors During warm weather months no-cook desserts rotate through my kitchen on a regular basis. They’re quick, easy and versatile otherwise known as a triple threat. I think it’s fun too, that these “fluffy” desserts have so many names. I’ve heard Watergate salad called “green stuff” or “green goop” and pretty-in-pink Cherry Pie Fluff referred to as “pink fluffin’ stuff.”
This Hawaiian pineapple-coconut variation was a rainy afternoon kitchen experiment that went wildly right. It can be served at a backyard barbecue or neighborhood picnic but, it’s equally deserving to be enjoyed at your holiday table next to the Christmas and Easter hams.
- In keeping with the island theme I used macadamia nuts but, you can swap those out for pecans or walnuts, if preferred.
- For the best results, chill thoroughly then pass out spoons and enjoy.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Hawaiian Pineapple Coconut Fluff
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts toasted and cooled
- 2 3.4 oz coconut cream instant pudding mix
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 8 oz crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 16 oz jar maraschino cherries, well drained
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 16 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the chopped macadamia nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast for 4-6 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the pudding mix, crushed pineapple, and condensed milk, Stir until the instant pudding has dissolved. (Do not drain the crushed pineapple)
- Fold in the maraschino cherries, marshmallows, whipped topping and toasted macadamia nuts until fully combined. Reserve about 1/2 cup whipped cream and 1 Tbsp of nuts for garnishing.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream, reserved nuts and maraschino cherries, if desired.