Parmesan Crusted Crab Cake Bites topped with a chive aioli are a fabulous option for parties and holiday gatherings.They're the perfect bite-size serving and the chive aioli takes them to another level of flavor.
Parmesan Crusted Crab Cake Bites
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post and received the book for review purposes only.
Parmesan Crusted Crab Cake Bites With Chive Aioli
- 6 oz fresh lump crabmeat drained
- 2 3 oz packages cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 ½ Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Chive aioli: [Mix together and chill until serving]
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spritz 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Pick through the crabmeat removing any bits of shell.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese until blended. Add ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, lemon zest and egg yolk.
- Fold in the crabmeat and chopped parsley.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the remaining Parmesan cheese, melted butter and panko breadcrumbs until fully moistened.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of the buttered panko breadcrumbs into each muffin cup, pressing firmly onto the bottom and partially up the sides.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of the crabmeat mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes then run a knife around the edge to loosen and carefully remove to a platter.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a dollop of chive aioli.