Parmesan Crusted Crab Cake Bites topped with a chive aioli are a fabulous option for parties and holiday gatherings. They're the perfect bite-size serving and the chive aioli takes them to another level of flavor.
Parmesan Crusted Crab Cake Bites
Crab Cake Bites and Holiday Snacks
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post and received the book for review purposes only.
Parmesan Crusted Crab Cake Bites With Chive Aioli
- 6 oz fresh lump crabmeat drained
- 2 3 oz packages cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 ½ Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Chive aioli: [Mix together and chill until serving]
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spritz 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Pick through the crabmeat removing any bits of shell.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese until blended. Add ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, lemon zest and egg yolk.
- Fold in the crabmeat and chopped parsley.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the remaining Parmesan cheese, melted butter and panko breadcrumbs until fully moistened.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of the buttered panko breadcrumbs into each muffin cup, pressing firmly onto the bottom and partially up the sides.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of the crabmeat mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes then run a knife around the edge to loosen and carefully remove to a platter.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a dollop of chive aioli.