Whether you’re looking for a homemade snack or looking for a way to top a bowl of soup, these Ranch Seasoned Oyster Crackers are a spectacular option. They’re super simple to make and take a simple bowl of soup to a different level. Grated Parmesan cheese adds another layer of flavor making them positively additive.
We’re a family who loves soups and stews. While there are a plethora of delicious crackers on the market to enjoy, there’s something extra special about making homemade seasoned crackers yourself. Homemade seasoned crackers add both flavor and crunch complimenting most any flavor. Be it a crock pot filled with vegetable beef soup, taco soup or a big pot of comforting chicken noodle, my boys flip for a big bowl of these Ranch Seasoned Oyster Crackers to go along with it. During the holidays, they’re terrific for homemade gift giving for those who may not have the ultimate sweet tooth. Set a bowl of these out at your next game day party and watch ’em go.
You may also like: Easy Homemade Flatbread Crackers and Homemade Gourmet Crackers with Cranberries and Sunflower Seeds.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Original Recipe credit Hidden Valley Oyster Crackers here
Ranch Seasoned Oyster Crackers
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 1.0-oz package dry Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing mix
- 1 tsp dry dill weed
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 9-oz bags Oyster crackers
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Have nearby a large rimmed baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, Ranch, dill, lemon pepper and garlic powder until seasonings are dissolved.
- Add the crackers and Parmesan. Mix with a large spoon until evenly coated. (Alternately pour into a large plastic storage bag and shake until coated.
- Spread on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes stopping to stir halfway through.
- Cool completely then store in an airtight container.