Easy Roasted Rosemary Parmesan Potato Salad Recipe
How to Make the BEST Rosemary Parmesan Potato Salad
Potato salad recipes are always a crowd favorite. The flavor combinations are endless and potatoes tend to be inexpensive and easy to transform into a plethora of complementary forms to accompany most any entrée. Potatoes can be mashed, smashed, turned into a casserole or made into a potato salad or loaded up like a baked potato. They always satisfy the carb lovers at the table. Potato salad is the ideal accompaniment for most any grilled entrée. This warm roasted potato variation is spectacular in the cooler months when you need something special to go with your meal.
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Rosemary Parmesan Potato Salad: Small red potatoes, garlic, olive oil, fresh rosemary, salt, black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- For the dressing you’ll need: Mayonnaise, white balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, black pepper, parsley, onion powder, Parmesan cheese and green onions.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: Sheet pans or 13 x 9 inch baking pans, sharp knife and cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, whisk, small bowl.
- When cooking the potatoes for this recipe, they’ll become slightly crisp giving them a very pleasing texture. The tip of a knife should pass easily through to the middle to test if they’re done. The crispy texture is on the exterior of the potatoes.
- You can serve this dish warm, at room temperature or chilled.
- rosemary has a very robust flavor. Feel free to adjust the amount to your personal taste.
- Other potato salad recipes in the MSSK recipe index to try is my Southern Potato Salad, BLT Potato Salad and Green Beans and Potato Salad dressed with a vinaigrette.
- Store Rosemary Parmesan Potato Salad in an airtight container chilled in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
More Easy Salad Recipes to Make
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Layer Salad doubles as a side dish and an entree.
- This colorful Seven Layer Salad can be made in advance for easy preparation.
- Grape Salad is a potluck favorite!
- This Southern Cornbread Salad is an edible centerpiece.
- Sweet and salty Watermelon Salad.
- 5 Bean Salad is a refrigerator salad that turns pantry ingredients into something special.
- Antipasto Salad Cups from Foodness Gracious.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Roasted Rosemary Parmesan Potato Salad
- 3 lbs small red potatoes halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh Rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spritz liberally with cooking spray. In a medium mixing bowl toss together red potatoes, olive oil, chopped rosemary, minced garlic, salt, black pepper to taste and 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese. Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the dressing ingredients, stirring in the sliced green onions last. Toss potatoes with dressing. Served warm or chilled.
- Garnish with additional parsley, Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and a sprig of rosemary before serving, if desired.