This creamy and dreamy Roasted Rosemary Parmesan Potato Salad can be served warm or chilled. It’s seasoned with the outstanding combination of fresh rosemary, Parmesan cheese and minced garlic. It makes for a refreshing twist on an all-time side dish favorite. Dish it up alongside a grilled steak, garlic-herb chicken, or pork kabobs in place of a baked potato. It’s also perfect to pair with an Italian inspired burger or meatloaf.
Potato salad recipes are always a crowd favorite. The flavor combinations are endless and potatoes tend to be inexpensive and easy to transformed into a plethora of complementary forms to accompany most any entree. Mashed, smashed, turned into a casserole or make a potato salad loaded up like a baked potato they always satisfy the carb lovers at the table.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Roasted Rosemary Parmesan Potato Salad
Servings: 6 -8
- 3 lbs small red potatoes halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh Rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spritz liberally with cooking spray. In a medium mixing bowl toss together the red potatoes, olive oil, chopped rosemary, minced garlic, salt, black pepper to taste and 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese. Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through. Cook until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the dressing ingredients, stirring in the sliced green onions last. When the potatoes are golden and fork tender. toss with the dressing.
- This salad may be served warm or chilled. Garnish with additional parsley, Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and a sprig of rosemary, if desired.
Hi, thanks for stopping by to visit my website My name is Melissa, I’m a busy Mom, author, recipe developer, photographer, food writer and blogger. I’m passionate about creating delicious dishes to share with family and friends!