What could possibly be better than a chocolate chip cookie? Triple Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, of course! These from-scratch chocolate chip cookies are made using semi-sweet, milk and white chocolate chips. Too much of a good thing is actually quite wonderful, after all. Pour a glass of ice cold milk and enjoy one or two at the end of the day for a nostalgic treat that just never gets old.
Triple Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies Loved By Kids Of All Ages
I bake cookies, cakes, pies, cookie bars year-round. Cool weather, warm weather, snow, sleet or rain are all occasions to bake according to the reality in my world. It’s my happy place. Long before I began sharing my recipes online, Fridays were well-known as a bake fest at our house. Friends just randomly showed-up at our front door on Friday afternoons on a regular basis. I didn’t mind at all, baking and sharing my goodies is as normal to me as breathing fresh air, it brings me such joy.
For The Love Of Cookies
While I have all sorts and flavors of cookies here on my website, this particular triple chocolate pudding cookie I have never shared before. According to the rules in my kitchen, triple the chocolate chips means triple the chocolate love. Bake a batch of triple chocolate chip pudding cookies to share with your family and neighbors or make some new friends. You’ll never be lonely, guaranteed.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Triple Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3.4 oz box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- In a medium-size mixing bowl sift together the flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda. Set aside
- Using an electric mixer cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes or until fluffy and light beige in color.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Stop and scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Lower the speed of the mixer and gradually add the dry ingredients to the bowl. After all has been added beat for 1 minute or just until fully combined. The dough will be thick
- By hand mix in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Place into an airtight container and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- To bake: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 2 oz ice cream scoop to divide the dough placing at least 2-inches apart on the baking sheet. Use floured fingers to slightly flatten the centers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes them remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store at room temperature in an air tight container.