What could possibly be better than a chocolate chip cookie? Triple Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, of course! These from-scratch chocolate chip cookies are made using semi-sweet, milk and white chocolate chips. Too much of a good thing is actually quite wonderful, after all. Pour a glass of ice cold milk and enjoy one or two at the end of the day for a nostaligic treat that just never gets old.
I bake year-round. Cool weather, warm weather, snow, sleet or rain are all ocassions to bake accoding to the reality in my world. It’s my happy place. Long before I began sharing my recipes online, Fridays were well-known as a bake fest at our house. Friends just randomly showed-up at our front door on Friday afternoons on a regular basis. I didn’t mind at all, baking and sharing my goodies is as normal to me as breathing fresh air, it beings me such joy.
While I have all sorts and flavors of cookies here on my website, this particular triple chocolate pudding cookie I have never shared before. According to the rules in my kitchen, triple the chocolate chips means triple the chocolate love. Bake a batch to share with your family and neighbors or make some new friends. You’ll never be lonely, guaranteed.
See it at The Weekend Potluck here
- 2⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4) oz box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1⅓ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1⅓ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- In a medium-size mixing bowl sift together the flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda. Set aside
- Using an electric mixer cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes or until fluffy and light beige in color.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Stop and scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Lower the speed of the mixer and gradually add the dry ingredients to the bowl. After all has been added beat for 1 minute or just until fully combined. The dough will be thick
- By hand mix in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Place into an airtight container and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- To bake: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 2 oz ice cream scoop to divide the dough placing at least 2-inches apart on the baking sheet. Use floured fingers to slightly flatten the centers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes them remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store at room temperature in an air tight container.