These two bite White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookie Cups are made in mini muffin tins. Homemade cookie dough is filled with white chocolate baking chips and candy corn that melts while baking adding an incredible layer of chewy texture to the dough. After baking place a single candy corn on top as a garnish and watch 'em go.
Autumn Flavors Shine in these White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookie Cups
Candy corn is synonymous with Autumn. When it begins showing up on store shelves, you know fall is on the way. For me, candy corn isn't necessarily something I would choose to eat on it's own but, incorporating it along with white chocolate chips into these fun cookie cups or mixed into sugar cookie bars is definitely more my style.
Helpful Tips for Making Candy Corn Cookie Cups
- When incorporating candy corn into baked goods, expect them to melt into the dough while baking. As the cookie cups cool, so will the melted candy corn and it adds a really pleasing chewy texture to dough.
- I also recommend that you bake them in nonstick mini muffin pans first without liners then place them into liners for serving so, they don't stick to the paper.
- Make them pretty by adding candy corn as a garnish then your sweet fans will know what's hidden inside.
- Don't just stop there you may like to try these Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies via Crazy For Crust, too.
Thank for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookie Cups
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 4 oz plain cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 3.4-oz package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 11-oz package candy corn plus 72 for tops
- 1 11-oz white chocolate chips
- 72 seasonal mini muffin liners
- In a medium-size mixing bowl sift together the flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until fluffy and pale yellow in color, around 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Lower the speed of the mixer and add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter and sugar. Continue mixing until fully combined.
- Mix-in candy corn and white chocolate chips by hand until evenly distributed in the dough. Place into an airtight container and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- To bake: Preheat the oven to 375°F. Liberally spray (3) 24 cup mini cupcake pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Use a Tbsp or small cookie scoop to divide the dough between the mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes then carefully run a knife around the edge of each cookie cup to loosen. Place one candy corn on each and cool for another 5 minutes in the pan then carefully remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container. Place each in a seasonal mini muffin liner for serving, if desired.