Turn Leftover or Rotisserie Chicken into Dinner in Hurry
Other Pizza Recipes to Try
Pizza is a great choice any night of the week but, it's especially fun if it's unique in some way. Other pizza recipes to try:
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pizza
- Cajun Shrimp and Andouille Pizza
- Homemade Pizza Dough
- You may also like this recipe for Weight Watchers Pizza Dough from Crazy for Crust
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Barbecue Chicken and Bacon Pizza
- 1 [1 lb] round of homemade pizza dough or [13.4] oz tube refrigerated pizza dough [i.e. Pillsbury Classic]
- ⅔ cup prepared barbecue sauce your favorite
- 1 ½ cups rotisserie chicken roughly chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 slices pickled jalapeno peppers more or less to taste
- 1 ½ cups shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Garlic salt & Black pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Shape the dough into a 9x13 inch rectangle. Spread ⅓ cup bbq sauce over the pizza crust.
- Arrange the chicken, onion, jalapeno slices and bacon crumbles on top. Season with garlic salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with Colby-Jack cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake for 16-18 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden. Garnish with chopped cilantro and a sprinkle of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot.