This Cheesy Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna was a happy accident born out of necessity. The flavor combination is akin to that of a spinach artichoke dip in lasagna form. It’s easy enough for a weekday, yet impressive enough for company.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Recipe
This chicken lasagna recipe was inspired by our love of spinach artichoke dip. In it, no bake lasagna noodles are layered with lots of cheese and rotisserie chicken with a filling that tastes just like the popular spinach dip.Top it all off with a drizzle of prepared Alfredo sauce then bake until bubbly and golden. It comes together with ease and bakes like a dream.
How to Make the Best Cheesy Chicken Spinach Artichoke Lasagna
I rarely leave Costco without a rotisserie chicken, even if I don’t plan on using it right away. I immediately remove the meat from the bone, wrap tightly and freeze. It’s a true lifesaver on days when I need to put together a meal that will satisfy my hungry family and friends.
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Cheesy Chicken Spinach Artichoke Lasagna: No boil lasagna noodles, rotisserie chicken, frozen chopped spinach, marinated artichoke hearts, alfredo sauce, chive and onion cream cheese, sour cream, prepared Ranch salad dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, green onions, shredded mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley.
- The seasonings you’ll need: Dry Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes, granulated garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: A large bowl, sharp knife and cutting board, an electric hand mixer or stand blender to combine the sauce, cheese grater, measuring cups and spoons and 13 x 9 inch lasagna dish.
- This recipe uses rotisserie chicken which means that the filling requires no additional cooking at all. You could use any roasted, poached, grilled or baked chicken in this recipe in the same amount.
- You could use boiled noodles for this recipe. Make the noodles according to the package directions and assemble the lasagna per the recipe. When doing so, it will take less time to bake and it doesn’t require covering with foil.
- For a time saver you can assemble this lasagna one day in advance then have it ready to pop into the oven when you get in from a busy day. Simply cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator.
- When making in advance, allow a few minutes on the counter before baking or add 5-10 minute to the baking time.
- If you love Spinach Artichoke Dip you’ll flip for this Slow Cooker Three Meat Lasagna featuring the same flavors.
- Store baked Chicken Lasagna chilled in the refrigerate for up to 4 days. Reheat in single servings in the microwave.
More Easy Chicken Recipes to Make
- Lemon Butter Chicken is seasoned with fresh tarragon.
- Smothered Asiago Chicken is filling and satisfying.
- Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole features green chiles and pepper jack cheese.
- Pistachio Chicken is easy enough for a weekday and impressive enough for entertaining.
- Honey Pecan Fried Chicken is smothered with a sweet and salty sauce.
- Chicken Cakes and Remoulade Sauce is a fan favorite!
- Maple Chicken from Hugs and Cookies.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Cheesy Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna
- 1 15 oz container part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 8 oz container spreadable chive & onion cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 10 oz box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and dried
- 1 14 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus 2 Tbsp divided
- 1 Tbsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1-2 tsp salt adjust to taste.
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes Adjust to your taste
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 15 oven ready Lasagna noodles
- 4 cups roughly chopped rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella or pepper jack cheese cheese divided.
- 3 cups prepared Alfredo sauce divided
- 1 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray the bottom and sides of a deep 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl use an electric mixer to whip together the ricotta, cream cheese, Ranch dressing and sour cream until fluffy and combined
- By hand mix in the spinach, artichoke hearts, green onion, 1/3 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- To assemble drizzle the bottom of the dish with with 2/3 cup Alfredo sauce and arrange 5 noodles over the sauce.
- Spread the noodles with 1/2 of the spinach filling, top with 1/2 chopped chicken and 1 cup shredded cheese. Repeat ending with a final layer of noodles.
- Drizzle the remaining Alfredo sauce on top and spread to cover.the noodles. Cover with foil and bake for 55 minutes or until the noodles are fork tender.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup shredded cheese and 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan. Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes longer until golden and bubbly. Broil at the end to brown further, if desired.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then cut and serve. Garnish with chopped Italian parsley.