This collection of 14 Best Holiday Potato Recipes is from right here in the MSSK recipe index featuring a variety of ways to make and serve spuds. Be it smashed, mashed, roasted, shredded, cubed or scalloped this just may be the year to upgrade your standard mashed potatoes and try something new. Try adding pizzazz to your classic potatoes by swirling in sour cream, garlic, herbs and cheese or turn your average scalloped potatoes into a loaded baked potato mash-up.
14 Best Holiday Potato Recipes
Potatoes in any way, shape or form are a year-round family favorite and one of my “go to” side dishes. Even though we have them often, it doesn’t change their appeal. Instead, it elevates them making potatoes a must-have holiday side dish.
- Potato casseroles are fantastic make-ahead dishes and can easily be prepped a day or two, in advance. Cover and chill, then allow to sit on the counter for 30 minutes or so, prior to baking.
- The mashed potato puffins, require pre-mashed potatoes and are a tasty way to stretch leftovers into another meal.
- Roasted potatoes are delicious served next to a holiday prime rib or a surf and turf entrée.
- Slow cooked sweet potato casserole frees the oven and is perfection served with holiday ham. It doesn’t matter which potato recipe you choose, these 14 Best Holiday Potato Recipes are sure to satisfy the carb lovers at your holiday able.
- You may also enjoy this recipe for Funeral Potatoes from Lauren’s Latest
Follow the links above each image to Recipes