You can make these crispy delicious Air Fryer Pork Chops in no time flat. Serve them with your favorite comfort food sides for a homestyle feast at your own kitchen table.
Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
Pork can make an affordable and delicious family and budget friendly entrée. Chili rubbed pork loin with roasted vegetables is a fabulous all in one supper. Then, living in North Carolina, pulled pork barbecue is like a right of passage for locals. We love pulled pork year-round, often topped with a generous scoop of Carolina red slaw. My braised pork ribs are fall apart tender and go well with grits or turned into festive tacos. This pork recipe goes the route of a crispy flavorful coating that cooks to juicy perfection in an air fryer without additional oil. That’s a dinner win. How do you make Pork Chops in an air fryer:
- Pork Chops – 8 boneless pork chops around 1/2 inch thickness.
- Breading – Panko breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Egg Wash – 2 large eggs and milk beaten together.
- Seasonings – Salt, black pepper, granulated garlic or garlic powder, onion powder, lemon pepper and dry Italian seasoning.
- Cooking spray or and oil sprayer.
How to Make the BEST Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
- Kitchen tools you’ll need to make homemade Air Fryer Pork Chops: Air fryer, meaauring cups and spoons, shallow bowl, whisk, plate or shallow bowl for coating ingredients.
- You can use cooking spray or an oil mister to coat the pork chops breading.
- Air fryers are like any other kitchen appliance in that they can vary in performance. Know how your appliance performs and you’ll be good to go.
- I’m a firm believer in seasoning the pork pieces before coating for the most well rounded flavor.
- When spritzing the breaded pork chops with oil, it’s important to cover every inch of breading. If you don’t, those areas tend to get really dark and burn. Repeat, when turning.
- You may line the bottom of the air fryer with parchment to prevent sticking. When doing so, add it just before placing the pork chops into the air fryer to prevent it from blowing around.
- You can use either a quality cooking spray or, make your own oil spray using an oil sprayer.
- If the pork chops are large, it’s best to cook the chops in batches, frying similar size pieces together for even cooking.
- When turning the the pork chops halfway through, spritz again with oil taking care to cover all floured areas. Be gentle so as not to disturb the breading.
- Air Fryer Pork Chops are best made and eaten fresh. Should you have an leftover store them chilled in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in the air fryer.
More Air Fryer Recipes to Make
I love my air fryer and the results achieved when using it to re-make the classic dishes we all love to eat. Other air fryer recipes you may like to try:
- Greek inspired Air Fryer Chicken Thighs.
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms.
- Cajun seasoned Air Fryer Salmon.
- Crispy jewel toned Air Fryer Potatoes.
- Air Fryer Barbecue Chicken Breasts come together in no time for busy day meals.
- My recipe for Air Fryer Southern Fried Chicken is finger licking good.
- You may also like these Garlic Parmesan Wings from Six Sisters Stuff.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 8 1/2 inch thick boneless pork chops
- 3/4 tsp salt divided (plus additional for seasoning pork chops)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp whole milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- cooking spray or oil sprayer
- Set up a dredging station: In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, milk, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper.
- On a plate mix together breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, onion powder, lemon pepper, ½ tsp salt and dry Italian seasoning.
- Season each pork chop lightly with salt, eyeball the amount, to your taste. Dip each into the egg wash.
- Dredge chops in seasoned bread crumbs. Press the bread crumbs firmly onto each pork chop. Arrange on a pan while air fryer preheats.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray. Preheat air fryer to 375°F for 5 minutes.
- Spray breading liberally on all sides with cooking spray or using an oil spritzer. Arrange pork chops in basket of air fryer without touching. Cook in batches, if needed.
- Cook until golden brown, 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°F. Carefully turn halfway through cooking and spritz with additional cooking spray, try not to disturb breading. Remove and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining chops.
- Rest for 5 minutes, then serve.