This No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pie is the epitome of an easy fall dessert. A creamy spicy pumpkin cheesecake filling is poured into a graham cracker crust then topped with fluffy billows of whipped cream. The best part is, you won’t need the oven at all to create a seasonal dessert that’s company worthy.
When Thanksgiving and Christmas roll around the cooking and baking reaches a fever pitch at my house. I love it and wouldn’t have it any other way. While some of my family loves the traditional pumpkin pie others prefer a bit of a twist on their pumpkin desserts. This pie is the perfect alternative in those moments and it literally comes together in 5 minutes. I’ve served this when hosting an impromptu tea party, a holiday brunch as well as a dessert.
Pumpkin spice pudding is a seasonal product and in my neck of the woods I find it at Walmart and Kroger. I must admit, it has so many uses that when it comes out I tend to buy a few to keep on hand. I use it as the pumpkin layer in my pumpkin spice layered lush which remains one of my most popular downloaded recipes to date. I also add it to this fun and festive walnut toffee pumpkin spice dip which is amazingly delicious served with graham crackers or gingersnaps for dipping. In particular for those moments you want just a “bite” of something sweet at the end of a big holiday meal. I digress a bit, back to this no bake wonder. Using a hand mixer this scrumptious pie whips up in 5 minutes and then it’s up to the fridge to do the rest. You will need to allow time for the pie filling to set up before cutting that being the only hard part with this recipe. It’s easy, creamy and delicious it doesn’t get any better than that.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pie
- 1 9 oz premade graham cracker crust
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 3.4 oz box instant Pumpkin Spice pudding mix
- 1 16 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ground cinnamon
- In a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer whip together the sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes until the cream cheese has completely incorporated. Whip in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Spread the filling into the graham cracker crust. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before cutting.