This no-bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pie is the epitome of an easy fall dessert. A creamy spicy pumpkin cheesecake filling is poured into a graham cracker crust then topped with fluffy billows of whipped cream. The best part is, you won't need the oven at all to create a seasonal dessert that's company worthy.
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pie Recipe
When Thanksgiving and Christmas roll around the cooking and baking reaches a fever pitch at my house. I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. While some of my family loves the traditional pumpkin pie others prefer a bit of a twist on their pumpkin desserts. This pie is the perfect alternative in those moments and it literally comes together in 5 minutes. I've served this when hosting an impromptu tea party, a holiday brunch as well as a dessert.
How to Make the Best Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pie Recipe
Pumpkin spice pudding is a seasonal product and in my neck of the woods I find it at Walmart and Kroger. I must admit, it has so many uses that when it comes out I tend to buy a few to keep on hand. If you're unable to find it now worries, I've got an alternative so you can still enjoy this pie. Using a hand mixer this scrumptious pie whips up in 5 minutes and then it's up to the fridge to do the rest
- Ingredients you'll need to make homemade no bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pie: One 9 inch deep dish graham cracker pie shell, softened cream cheese, one box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk and frozen whipped topping that's thawed.
- Kitchen gadgets you'll need: A mixing bowl, a hand mixer or stand mixer, measuring cups and spoons, a large spatula or spoon plus an offset icing spatula or spoon to spread the pumpkin pie filling into the pie shell.
- If you can't find the instant pumpkin spice pudding mix this is how you can adapt this pie: Whip together cream cheese with one 1 cup of pureed canned pumpkin, one box instant cheesecake pudding mix, and sweetened condensed milk. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and 1-2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice to the mixture. Whip until fully combined and smooth. Taste and add additional pumpkin pie spice to your taste. Fold in whipped topping per the recipe and spread into pie shell.
- I use pumpkin spice pudding mix as the pumpkin layer in my pumpkin spice layered lush which remains one of my most popular downloaded recipes to date.
- I also add pumpkin spice pudding to this fun and festive walnut toffee pumpkin spice dip which is amazingly delicious served with graham crackers or gingersnaps for dipping. In particular for those moments you want just a "bite" of something sweet at the end of a big holiday meal. I digress a bit, back to this no bake wonder.
- You will need to allow time for the pie filling to set up before cutting that being the only hard part with this recipe. Allow 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheese Pie chilled in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
More Southern Style Pumpkin Recipes to Make
Whether you like baking bread, trifles, pies or cakes I've got you covered in the recipe index. More pumpkin recipes you may like to try:
- Individual size Mini Pumpkin Pies topped with whipped cream.
- This stunning Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Trifle is dressed to impress.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits are pretty to look at and delicious, too!
- Single layer Pumpkin Snack Cake with Browned Butter Frosting will feed a crowd..
- For more holiday dessert inspiration check out this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Coffee from Hip Foodie Mom.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Pie
- 1 9 oz premade graham cracker crust
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 3.4 oz box instant Pumpkin Spice pudding mix
- 1 16 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed (Or 4 cups whipped cream)
- ground cinnamon
- In a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer whip together the sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes until the cream cheese has completely incorporated. Whip in ½ of the whipped topping.
- Spread the filling into the graham cracker crust. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before cutting.
- Whip together cream cheese with one 1 cup of pureed canned pumpkin, one 3.4 ounce box cheesecake flavored instant pudding and sweetened condensed milk. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and 1-2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice to the mixture. Whip until fully combined and smooth.
- Taste and add additional pumpkin pie spice to your taste.
- Fold in whipped topping per the recipe and spread into pie shell.
Can I use pumpkin puree? Instead of pudding?
In this instance, the pudding mix is an important ingredient that isn't a substitution for pumpkin puree.
So easy to make! I don't like to bake at all, this will be the first time I'm in charge of Thanksgiving dinner so it is PERFECT. I just had to order the pudding mix off of Amazon, which was fine.
Can it be kept in the freezer? We are both trying to lose weight, freezing it would make it easier to not constantly eat from it.
Hi Jennifer, you certainly can freeze this pie. Thaw in the fridge overnight, and you'll be good to go.
Couldn’t find the pumpkin flavored pudding. Do you think I could use vanilla pudding and add pumpkin spice extract and get a close comparable flavor? Really wanted to make this!
I think your could adapt this adding pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice much like I do in my Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Trifle. See that recipe here.
Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes
Pumpkin cheesecake is the best!
Pumpkin cheese cake always trumps pumpkin pie in my book!
Toni | Boulder Locavore
This is such an amazing way to enjoy pumpkin season!
So tasty! Love that it's no bake!
I love that this is no bake, it's great for Thanksgiving when the oven is in such demand!
It looks so yummy and easy to make. Thanks for sharing
This is the absolute perfect fall dessert! It’s sooo yummy!