This classic flavor combination comes alive in this made-for-sharing Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Bread. The ingredients for the filling are simple to whip together and it's chocked full of flavor. The filling is sandwiched between 2 layers of Colby-Jack cheese forming the delicious and gooey glue to hold it all together. After baking slice it into thinner 1-inch pieces secured with a toothpick to serve as an appetizer or cut it into larger portions if you're serving it as a meal. Either way, it's a winner.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Bread
My family loves anything with the combination of chicken, bacon and ranch dressing. So, I've come up with many variations and even have some here on my website. Dishes like my chicken bacon ranch crescent pie, which makes a quick and easy weekday meal. Then there's a twist on an Italian classic a chicken bacon ranch stromboli, and one of the most popular recipes on my website a show stopping chicken bacon ranch layered salad.
Turn an Inexpensive Loaf of Bread into Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Bread
This version of that flavorful trio of ingredients uses one of those large inexpensive fluffy loaves of Italian bread that's widely available at most grocery store bakeries and is designed to be easy.
- When assembling the ingredients feel free to use your favorite brand of Ranch dressing for the filling and if you're so inclined, lower fat dressing and cream cheese works well, too.
- This stuffed bread can also be served as an appetizer. In that instance, slice into 1 inch portions. As a main dish, slice into 4 inch portion sizes.
- To save time, assemble the filling in advance, cover and chill. Stuff the bread just before baking.
Family Pleasing Stuffed Bread
This kind of food may not be fancy but it 's a family pleaser all the same. It's not fancy food but, it's scrumptious and tummy filling and the simple-to-find ingredients will have you making it over and over again. You may also enjoy this main dish Double Ranch Chicken and Green Beans recipe from Noble Pig.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Bread
- 1 16 inch loaf Italian Bread loaf
- 1 8 oz Chive and Onion cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup bottled Ranch salad dressing
- 1 ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken roughly chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 medium green onions finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese divided
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Set aside a baking sheet to move the foil wrapped loaf in and out of the oven.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl use a mixer to beat together the cream cheese, Ranch dressing, garlic salt and onion powder until smooth and the cream cheese is smooth.
- By hand mix in the chopped chicken, bacon, green onion and 1 cup shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Slice the bread loaf in half and remove some of the bread from the center of each piece.
- Sprinkle the bottom piece with 1 cup shredded cheese. Spread the filling over the cheese from end to end.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup cheese then gently press the top piece of bread onto the filling.
- Brush on all ides with melted butter. Wrap in foil.
- Place the foil wrapped loaf onto the baking sheet and into the oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes until heated through and the cheese has melted.
- Rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
You may use one that is longer, but not shorter than 16-inches for the best bread to filling ratio.