The Super bowl brings with it the opportunity to entertain and have a fun time with friends and family. It's also a fantastic excuse to indulge on munchies of all kinds. This collection of 30 Game Day Snacks Worthy of a Touchdown Celebration is filled with something drool worthy to suit everyone's taste. And, them some.
Plan your Party with 30 Game Day Snacks Worthy of a Touchdown Celebration
Just a few tips to get your Game Day Party started:
- As with most special events, it's imperative that you have a variety of food choices on the menu and take time to plan as much as possible in advance.
- Utilize crockpots to keep food warm and choose dishes that can be prepped ahead of time to lower your stress level.
- For these types of events, buffet style is the best way to accommodate a crowd and allow for frequent grazing.
- When setting up the flow of the food, start with plates, napkins and utensils then arrange items at different heights to add visual appeal.
- If possible, set-up desserts and drinks in a separate area to spread out foot traffic and allow for a better flow of service.
- Don't be shy about asking people to bring something when they offer, even if it's as simple as drinks or ice. Every little bit helps.
- The most important thing to do is, enjoy the evening yourself and allow people to get involved and lend a helping hand wherever it's needed.